For my humanities project I have chosen the Great Wall of China and used the guided question of Why Was The Great Wall of China built? I am super nervous about this assignment as well because I’m not sure how good my board Is, how much of the Information I have Is right, If I have answered my guided question correctly and many other things. one BIG thing for me Is If I will be able to answer people's questions without stammering and stumbling like an Idiot. My project was hard to do (cut myself seven times just trying to make the Great Wall of China model out of foam blocks.) but It's fun and looks way cool.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 04:51 PM • comment (1) • Reads 134 • Return to Blog List

I liked how you described the things you did during the project. Sometimes I get nervous when I do a project. Did you like making the whole project? I loved reading your blog!
Posted May 15, 2012 at 02:53 PM by • NadiaDD