Cole,Gabe,and Zach are buds

you can put two nails into the ground and attach the rubber band to them and the cart and pull back then let go. the difference of mass and weight is Mass is a measurement of how much matter an object has. And weight is a measure of how strongly gravity pulls on gravity. The definition of force is moving or trying to move.
Article posted April 24, 2012 at 03:16 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

well obviously you can let go of a rubber band that is attached to a cart, but what does that have to do with anything? how does that explain elastic force? i can see what your getting at but it doesn't quite explain the meaning of elastic force. you had good definitions but i'm pretty sure that the meaning of weight isn't how strongly gravity pulls on gravity. Hahaha. small grammar error there but thats ok.
Posted April 30, 2012 at 02:18 PM by • marcusa