Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyle S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyle S -- Blogmeister

Soccer Is My Life-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Kyle S teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

About My Roller Coaster

I did this project to learn about how roller coasters work. There are three laws of motion. They are 1.Inertia 2.Acceleration 3.Momentum I also learned how much effort is put into making roller coasters. 

There was four jobs. One for each person. there was a lawyer, phisisist, historian, and design engineer. I was the design engineer. My role was to design the roller coaster and what mateirial is used. This is my  failed coaster.

This is my sucsessful coaster.It sucseeded because it had just egnough energy to make it.

We named the roller coaster Shark Attack.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List