Copyright (c) 2014 by Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Gonzalez teacher: Rob Jacklin
The Westing Game review 04/24/12
Yo-yo 04/18/12
A Good Mentor 04/11/12
viral 03/13/12
02/17/12

I liked the Westing games because it was a mystery. it was a mystery because it was hard to figure out who was the murderer who was the stealer and who was the bomber. I liked trying to figure who was who. I also liked it because there was a variety of people. There were sixteen people that were all different like the age and the personallaty. I also liked how everyone was put into a pair. They didn't always know or like there partner. But they eventualy all learned to work together. Also I like how they all had a different percpective of the clues. like Turtle thought the key was in the stock market but some other people in the book thought different.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 08:36 AM • comment • Reads 99 • Return to Blog List