Copyright (c) 2014 by MizsherlockHolmes Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MizsherlockHolmes -- Blogmeister

Mizsherlockholmes Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by MizsherlockHolmes teacher: Rob Jacklin

The Westing Games was a very well written book. I was always on the edge of my toes (well at least when I read it the first time) and wondering what would happen next. Her only down fall was that she seamed to have rushed to a conclusion and she also didn't add enough death. I wouldn't mind seeing all the characters die except for 5-6 something thats like the movie 'Saw.' But of course this is children littertaure, and Ii'm highly doubting that the school criculum would allow such a grousome plot. 

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 7, it was very well played. Excepect for the fact that I have read so many mystery novels I'm to the point where in the first 50 or so pages I already have the conclusion of the book figured out to the very last detail. It was hard trying not to give away the ending, and watching my peers gusse incorrect drove my crazy. 

"They see but the do not observe."  

-Sherlock Holmes (Except 'they' is really a 'you')

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 08:26 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I'm a fan of BBC Sherlock. My favorite color is green and I like to go on adventures in my free time.