Ellatopia

Final Project
My guiding question is "What was the significance of the Greek Column?" My topic created change because during the time it was the sturdiest support structure. Without the column most old buildings would not be around today and there would not be big buildings and architecture wouldn’t have a skeleton. It would be materials piled up with a wooden support beam in every room. I found out a lot of interesting facts, but my favorite was that the start of columns used to be cut down trees that were de-branched. My final project is coming along okay. It will help me by displaying the information under four main topics. My project will help answer what the significance of the Greek Column by describing Doric, Ionic and Corinthian columns.
Article posted April 23, 2012 at 07:15 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Live,laugh,love,sports