Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael La Marr Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael La Marr -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. La Marr- 4th Grade, RL

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Michael La Marr

4th Grade, RL

Fourth graders! We just had a field trip on Friday, April 20, where you heard stories about Sacramento's past. Some of the stories were pretty incredible, some were humorous, and some were kind of sad.

You recorded information about the tour on your question sheet. Now it's your turn to tell others about a story you heard in Old Sacramento. Your task is to select one of the stories you heard and retell it here. Explain the story fully and completely; it is likely that people who read your BLOG will have no background information about your story. Therefore, you have to build the background and you have to tell the story. Pick a good one that you want to share with everyone.

As always, check your spelling and conventions. Try to be published in no more than two tries. In order to do that, you will need to be thorough, accurate and entertaining in the way you tell your story!

Article posted April 22, 2012 at 09:12 PM • comment • Reads 149 • Return to Blog List

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013
2013-2014

Mr. La Marr is in his 29th year of teaching. He is fortunate to be working with such talented and motivated students. Each day is an adventure and we never know quite where we will land!