Skye's Corner-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Shared Data Plan?

Would you pay for a shared data plan?

Verizon Wireless may offer up a shared data plan this summer; however, in the past customers didn't want it. Will they like the shared data plan now? Prices so far are undetermined, but it gets expensive having a data plan on each phone. Will Verizon Wireless offer one this summer?

Even thought I do not pay the bills, I know data plans are expensive, so I was almost not allowed to purchase an Iphone. The rest of my family on the Verizon family plan do not have smartphones due to the rising cost of the data plan. Now, maybe if Verizon does produce a shared data plan my family will buy smartphones too.

Whitney, L. (2012, April 22). Would you pay for a shared data plan? Retrieved from http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57417815-93/would-you-pay-for-a-shared-data-plan/?tag=cnetRiver

Article posted April 22, 2012 at 04:52 PM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List