Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

Anticipating the WHF

My topic has created change, because it has really opened my eyes to what went on in the world in Cleopatra VII's time, and all the astonishing facts of her time. I found out that she was born in the Winter of 69 BCE, and was the only person in her family to learn Egyptian, though they lived there. Cleopatra had romantic relastionships with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony in her lifetime.  My final project is coming along really well, and my poster board looks amazing. I just have to finish my 3D model of an asp snake and paaste some facts on my board and I'm totally finished! It is going to answer my question by using research points, and by summing up the final facts supporting my side in my conclusion. I know my topic, just in case people ask me questions about her or her lifestyle, and I am totally ready with my Cleopatra costume, which I am wearing to my fabulous presentation on Tuesday.

Article posted April 21, 2012 at 04:39 PM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.