Copyright (c) 2014 by Breanna D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Breanna D -- Blogmeister

about me -

by Breanna D teacher: Melanie Transue

April Fools
April freewrite

April is known for many things. I think that April Fools Day is the best part of April because it is so fun. There are many old April fools jokes that you can say like your shoe is untied. Over the years there has been many more that have been made that are really good too.

Some of the jokes that people play on this day are a little immature but are funny as long as you do them on the right people. Also some of the jokes that people do can hurt people and are only funny for the person that does them.

I think that April fools day should be about fun for everyone and not just for the person playing the joke. I think that people should play the jokes that are funny but do not hurt other people in the process. There is many things that you can buy to help in April fools jokes. Like the fake chicken or the snakes in the nut can.
Article posted April 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List