Copyright (c) 2014 by Jim Ellis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jim Ellis -- Blogmeister

Mr. E's World-

Grade 7

by Jim Ellis

Connaught Elementary School
My protopage
Living Sky School Division #202
Haultain Community School Blog
Prince George BC
Grade 7 wiki space
Mrs. Durff's Class
Mrs. Corron's blog
Iditarod
Dragon Blogs USA
Mrs. Florence - Connaught
Mrs. Ferguson's Grade 1
Mrs Kachmarski's grade 6 blog
Ms Fisher's Class Pennsylvania, USA
Mrs. Lubich's Class - Colorado USA
Ancient India
Gateway School Meadow Lake (Mrs. Ellis)
Mrs. Casey - Rhode Island

Friday Writing - April 20

Good morning and welcome to another addition of Friday Writing. I hope that you enjoy putting your thoughts down and have other people reading your work. I think it is important you edit your work before you post it, because your work represents you. The other teachers and students only know about you by your pseudonym and the words you post on your blog.

The Canadian Mint has announced that the "penny" will no longer be manufactured in Canada.  Apparently, it cost more to make each penny than a penny.  Goods and services will know have to be rounded or estimated.  You might have to pay more for your new jeans than the price tag.  Please, write a paragraph discussing the loss of the one cent coin.  Will it make a difference in your life? Please give me your "two cents".

Mr.E

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM • comment • Reads 129 • Return to Blog List

Grade 8
Grade 7