Copyright (c) 2014 by Haley S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Haley S -- Blogmeister

H-Dawg's Blog :D-

by Haley S teacher: Melanie Transue

Spring!
April Free write
Drip. Drip. That is the sound of rain falling off the roof or off the trees. For my April free write I am going to write about spring. When I hear people talk about spring I think of many different things. During spring time it rains a lot. In the morning there is dew on the ground, and fog in the air.
Spring is a very exciting time of the year. In the spring the flowers are blooming and the weather is getting warmer. There are also many different pretty colors. For example the trees and grass are green. The flowers are beginning to turn bright colors such as yellow, purple, pink, blue, orange, green, and red.
Also in the spring many baby animals are born. They are so little and cute. For example the rabbits, birds, and deer are born in the spring. Some mornings when you walk outside you can hear the baby birds chirping. You can also hear sticks in the woods cracking, from the rabbits and deer treating on them.
Once spring comes you know that summer is right around the corner. I am so excited for summer! In the summer I go down the shore. While I am down there I go to beach, and I go on the boardwalk. Spring is a relaxing, and exciting time of the year. What do you think of when you hear someone talk about spring?
Article posted April 19, 2012 at 07:24 PM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List