Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyrston S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyrston S -- Blogmeister

Chickenn.(:-

by Kyrston S teacher: Melanie Transue

April Freewrite Initial & Final.

If you're walking down the hall at school and someone yells, "PULL UP YOUR PANTS!" then you probably need to pull up your pants! Also, in the words of Jeff Foxworthy, "If you see a sign that says 'Say no to crack' and it reminds you too pull up you're pants..." you should probably pull up your pants. You are not cooool looking, I promise! It bothers me so much to see people walking around with their pants down around their knees and stuff like that. You don't need to buy your clothes four times to big.

It is disgusting that I have to see guys boxers as I am walking down the hall. If I can see your boxers, buy pants that are your size or get a belt! Also, if you are wearing a belt, don't just wear it for looks, put it to use! Pants were made to cover you up. Plus, if you wear your pants around your knees, what is the point of pants. You are wasting your money. Also, If you use that lame excuse, "Well, I'm too warm." buy some shorts! I am not trying to make fun of anyone. I'm really just giving you a simple word of advice. If you have to carry your books in one hand and hold your pants up with the other, you have a problem. I don't care if you wear your pants like that out of school, but when I have to see that all day there is some issues.

So please, if you do this, help everyone out. I'm sorry but no one wants to see that. If this doesn't convince you I would advise you to look up where it originated that people wore their pants like that. Thank you for doing us all a favor.(:

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 04:30 PM • comment (8) • Reads 113 • Return to Blog List

Kyrston I agree with you. It is gross to see guys butts everywhere.
Posted May 24, 2012 at 06:28 PM by • Adam C
I utterly agree with you people should keep their pants up it is wrong and disgusting.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 09:37 AM by • Travis T
Great blog Kyrston. That's the truth people do need to pull there pants up.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:21 AM by • Curtis S
Kyrston I totally agree with you on this topic. It should incorage people to pull there pants up.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:56 AM by • Ashley S
I agree with you. That isn't an appealing look, and I have no idea how it got popular. Thankfully there aren't many people who wear their pants like that at our school (that I've seen anyway).
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:56 AM by • Emily B
Kyrston, I totally agree with you on this topic. You made some great points. It should incorage everyone to pull up their pants
Posted April 29, 2012 at 08:37 AM by • Celia D
Kyrston, this is a wonderful blog! I agree with every point you made in this! It's quite disgusting to walk down the hallway and see so much butt, all pants should be pulled up! Suspenders and belts for everyone!
Posted April 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM by • Kelly S
haha I really enjoyed this:) I totally agree with you as well. It's amazing what people think is cool these days.
Posted April 26, 2012 at 06:57 AM by • Michael M