My big fat blog.

The Curse

My topic has created change for me, because the original topic I was going to do was the mask of Tutankhamun and what the meaning was behind it, but I couldn't any information on it. So I decided to King Tut's Tomb. My final project is coming along great my dad gives me his opinions on it whil I work on it for two hours a day during the weekend. It is going to help answer my question by helping me understand my project more fully than I ever thought I would. My project is almost ready and I think when I finish my museum display my project will be more than ready, it will be finished. I think this whole project has made a major impact on me, because I learned more about my topic than I thought I would learn.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 04:24 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I have size 9 feet and black hair.