My dream job is to be a teacher. I have always wanted to teach people and I think it would be a fun job to have. I love to help people and I love schools, so being a teacher would be very nice.
I would also like to be an author. I love to write and read. I like to use my imagination and come up with ideas.
Article posted April 19, 2012 at 09:19 AM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Hi Sophia!
Teaching is a great job option! I like helping people as well and showing people how to do things, I also find it very rewarding when you have taught someone something and they can now use that as a useful skill. I have many ideas for a job and I would want my job to be something that I look forward to doing very day. If my job involved traveling then I would be so happy!
A good way to get more comments is to add a question at the end of your post to invite the readers to comment answering the question.
Will you continue blogging in the summer?
Keep on writing!
~Sophie
Posted May 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM by • Sophie
Teaching would be a hard job, you wouldnt get alot of money but it would be fun
Posted May 15, 2012 at 08:48 AM by • The fedup bandit