There are many different speeches in the world that you could give today. I would like to give or to hear someone talk about doing doing a sport. First of all, you can meet friends and new people. It is good to have a new friend every once in while. It is how you socialize with other people. Maybe having a new friend would build up your confidence and hope to playing the sport. Another reason why I would like to give a speech about sports is that it keeps you in shape. You get excercise. It will help you better with your health and make you feel better inside too. Last but not least, it's fun to play a sport. If you enjoy a sport, it is easy to go to practice and have a good time. Find a sport that you really enjoy. All in all, sports is a great topic to do a speech on.  

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 09:26 PM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Wow Abbie this would be a great topic to write about! This paper would really convince me!
Posted April 18, 2012 at 10:48 PM by • Madison W.