Copyright (c) 2014 by Brian McLaughlin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brian McLaughlin -- Blogmeister

Room 110 Blog

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by Brian McLaughlin

Allied Health
email me

The Bully Project
Join now. (Suggested, not required) Share your thoughts/reactions. The Bully Project is a new movement and film empowering all of us – kids, parents, educators to build a world where empathy and respect rule – not the bullies. Will you join me and demand an end to school bullying? http://thebullyproject.com
Article posted April 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM • comment (5) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I can only hope this movie has a very good impact and hits home to schools and families suffering, because of bullying. Congrats to the person who finally had the guts enough to make a movie about the challenges people who have been bullied/ are bullied and their families that have to face it as well. It's a shame bullying has gotten so bad that now people are taking their lives because of it. I say we fight the system and take the initiative to stop the abuse.
Posted April 28, 2012 at 09:39 AM by • Katie H
i think this video is a great way to spread awareness of bullying. it shows kids being bullied, the effects of bullying on the kids and their families and what it could make a child do.
Posted April 19, 2012 at 06:49 AM by • Jessica H
I really want to see this film! I hope it makes a difference in all schools.
Posted April 19, 2012 at 06:43 AM by • Caitlin G
Very inspiring and sad, thank you for sharing and spreading the word.
Posted April 19, 2012 at 06:37 AM by • Mary B
This is a really interesting video to show my support I favorited and liked it on you tube.
Posted April 18, 2012 at 04:01 PM by • Christian P

Section 3
Section 4

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Google