Copyright (c) 2014 by livelovesoccer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
livelovesoccer -- Blogmeister

Gotta love SOCCER!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by livelovesoccer teacher: Rob Jacklin

How Not to Drop your Phone in the Toilet

I chose this topic because this recently just happend to me, and to prevent this from happening to you. Do not put your phone in the back pocket of jean shorts. Because it just tumbled out of my shorts into the toilet. But if this did happen to you, what you do is put it in a bag of non cooked rice as soon as possiable and let it sit over night in the bag of rice and all the water will get soaked into the rice and right out of your phone. Sadly, I waited to long and the water got into my screen and my microphone. So, be careful not to wait to long like I did! Hope this was helpful!!

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 09:29 AM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I live for SOCCER! I do sports for LIVING! I like shopping for shoes! also, I love the yellow Despicable Me charters!