Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

I learned That we used more energy in 2010 then we did in the 1930's! And that is a lot!! Insalation consevers energy by keeping heat inside of something so you don't have to heat up the house so much. Some things I learned about being safe with energy is that if you don't have it plugged in all the way it is much easier to catch fire. Fuels that put less carbon into our atmosphere is cars, houses, and trees are the best because they take carbon out of the air.
Article posted April 17, 2012 at 02:22 PM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Its really cool how insilation is energy! I like the information you wrote! Can you please give more information so i csn become smart?
Posted April 24, 2012 at 02:19 PM by • marleym

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez