Force 04/25/12
Charging a battery 03/22/12
Thank you 01/27/12
Mt.st.helens 09/30/11
Spongbob 09/29/11

1) what i learned was that we used a lot more energy in 2010 then we did in the 1930s.like:

1930s car~10 pounds of carbondioxide a year

2012 car~80 pounds a year

2)not sure yet.will get back to that....

3)do not set things on top of power cords-it can casue fires.do not use electricty around water or any liquids-it can electrocute you.do not use metal around open electricity-it can electrecute you too.D not pull things by their power cord-it can break the wires.do not touch over-head power lines,no matter if its your hand or something like a kite-it can electrocute you or set other things on fire.Dont put paper around hot light sources-it can set the paper on fire.never put anything around an electrical socket-it can electrocute you and set other things on fire with sparks of energy.

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 02:22 PM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

src="http://petswf.bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/swf/cat" width="250" height="300" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="cn=jade&an=matthew&clr=0x191719" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
adopt your own virtual pet!

/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMjEwNjMzNjk5NzQmcHQ9MTMyMTA2MzM3NzIwNCZwPTU1NzEmZD*mZz*yJm89NTg*NTNlM2I1NGQxNGUyZmI*NGM5/M2UxMGJlNzE5NDQ=.gif" />