Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer F -- Blogmeister

Web1-Spring

by Jennifer F

teacher: Brandt Schneider

Music Evolution
How have headphones and iPods changed music?

Headphones and iPods have definitely changed music. Before, people had to lug around CD's or tapes that only held a few songs. Now, iPods can hold thousands of songs! Headphones have gave people the opportunity to enjoy music without bothering anyone else. It really is much easier to enjoy music with headphones and iPods.

Music had changed, and most people think it is for the good. People can experience more and more music than ever before! It let's people become more creative and more enjoyment.

So what do you think? Is headphones and iPods changing music in a good way or a bad way?

Watch a video of Manfred Eicher on his take on iPods and how they are changing the music and entertainment world here

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM • comment (4) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Yes music is a good thing with it's convince on i-pods and yes i have art online look up devinat art and look up chuggaaconroy64
Posted April 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM by • Luke H
The convenience is amazing of just being able to pull out hours worth of music at any given moment!
Posted April 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM by • Vincent C
I agree that headphones and ipods have changed music!
Posted April 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM by • Daina C
I agree Jen. Headphones and iPods have changed the world drastically.
Posted April 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM by • Peter A

This is my blog for Mr. Schneider's web designs class.