Super Awesome Blog Of Awesome

We learned that you can grow Radishes in a bag that will be ready to transplant in as little as two weeks, we also learned that we had a water cycle going and about how greenhouses work.
Our claim is that you can grow radishes just as easily in a bag as you can in soil.
The evidence wew have are a 12 day series of pictures drawn so we could look back and observe the plants growth. We also had evidence of the live plants but they died because they got forgotten.
Our easoning is that our seeds grew just as well in the time allotted as they would have grown in soil and would have produced radishes in as much as 2 months probably less.
I also researched the water cycle so we could see how the water was moving in the bag.

Bibliography: Glencoe science Life science text book published by McGraw company's

And the Merium Webster college dictionary.

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Nice job on your plant experiment. The water cycle theory you have seems legit. You should post up a picture of the 12 day series of pictures you drew.
Posted April 30, 2012 at 01:25 PM by • willowh

I like to party