Conditions of Use
1. Mr. Bohnsack teaches at Moline High School in Illinois. Where is this school? Find it in google earth. The school is in
Moline, IL 3600 Avenue of the Cities.
2. If he had to fly to New York which airport would he likely fly out of? I would fly out of midway international airport it has the best ratings in illinois.
3. Estimate the total weight of his cattle. His cattle are Herefords. You will have to estimate how many cows he has and how much each weighs and do some math. Show your work.
4. If you go to Moline High School which college team are you most likely to root for? The northern illinois Huskies are a great football team to root for a lot of them root for them. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/teams/page/NIL/northern-illinois-huskies
5. If you lived in Taylor Ridge, Illinois and you wanted to take your wife out to dinner where would you be likely to go? This resteraunt seems like a great place to go to Brady St. Bistro its family friendly and great. http://qctimes.com/places/brady-st-bistro/business_4000001376.html
Article posted April 17, 2012 at 06:55 AM •
comment • Reads 251
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
Latest 10 Comments: