1. Moline High School is in Moline, Illinois. I got this off of their school website. --> Moline School Website
2. If he were to travel from Illinois to New York I think that the airport that he would use would be Chicago O'Hare International Airport because it is one of the most popular airports in IL and it has more airlines. Most Popular airlines
3. I think he has about 9 Hereford cattle so weighing about 1,800 pounds each i think his total cattle weight would be 16,200 pounds. I found my info off of the blog and google ehow. Blog
4. If i lived in IL and had to root for a college team it would probably be the Blueboys. College Sports
5. If I lived in Taylor Ridge, Illinois and I wanted to take my wife out to dinner I would take her to Carters Cafe because it is suppose to be a really nice place. Also it is still kind of close to Taylor Ridge. Carters Cafe
6. I think that the two Mr. Bohnsack's at Moline High are brothers because both of their names start with J and parents like to do that and becasue on 411.com they are both in their 40's and live close to eachother. 411 Search
7.If I were driving south from Moline High School for 6 Hours i would probably stop at Perryville, MO. If I were driving west I would stop at Schuyler, NE. And if i were driving East it would be Fort Wayne, IN. And if i had to choose my favorite out of all three spots it would be Perryville, MO because i have always wanted to go to MO. Google Maps
8.If i lived in Moline the color of the tractors would be Green.
Although Chicago O'Hare International is one of the most popular airports in Illinois and does have many more airlines, he would fly out of the Quad Cities airport just because it is closer to his home in Taylor Ridge.
Comment Posted on April 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM by
They are brothers
Comment Posted on April 18, 2012 at 07:43 AM by
Include links on your post!
Comment Posted on April 18, 2012 at 07:01 AM by
About the Blogger
This is my blog for Mr. Schneider's Computer Application Class.