Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley C -- Blogmeister

Web1-Spring

by Ashley C

teacher: Brandt Schneider

1.Mr. Bohnsack teaches at Moline High School in Illinois. Where is this school? Find it in Google earth.

This school is In Moline city.

2. If he had to fly to New York which airport would he likely fly out of?

The airport that he would fly out is, Quad City Airport.

[LINK]

3. Estimate the total weight of his cattle. His cattle are Herefords. You will have to estimate how many cows he has and how much each weighs and do some math. Show your work.

He has 26 cattle and they all weigh around 1,400 pounds which means adding them all together my estimate would be, 36,400 pounds for all the cattle.

4. If you go to Moline High School which college team are you most likely to root for?

They are most likely to work for the Black Hawk college team.

5. If you lived in Taylor Ridge, Illinois and you wanted to take your wife out to dinner where would you be likely to go

The dinner place that i would want to take my wife out to dinner would be, The ducky lagoon.
[LINK]

6. There are two Mr. Bohnsacks at Moline High School. Are they brothers (this one is hard)?

Yes, they are brothers..His brother is an architech and he's a teacher.

7. If you were driving from Moline High School and drove west for six hours where would you be likely to stop? How about south? East? Now choose your favorite of the three spots and why.

I would like to visit the Mississippi River Aquarium, And the Starved Rock state park.

8. If you live in Moline what colors are your tractors most likely to be? (Hint: a big company is headquartered there).

The color of a tractor that your tractor would be if you lived in illinois would be a green John Deere tractor.
Article posted April 17, 2012 at 06:28 AM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

He'd go to Ducky's for dinner?
Posted April 19, 2012 at 05:48 AM by • Brandt Schneider