Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Howard Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Howard -- Blogmeister

by Mr. Howard

No Links added yet!

I can absolutely say, that The Ernest Green Story was the saddest movie I had ever seen. I would honestly have fought back and stood up for my friends and family. I think that picking on people that are different is not right and should have never been allowed and honestly people who are still like that in the world as we know it today can seriously find something better to do or should be arrested. Over the years, things have changed because people that are not the same race as most people now have equal rights which is great. However, there is still a lot of racism being spread out through the world and that is a fact. There is still some discrimination occurring in the present because of the KKK and all other school bullies.
Article posted April 16, 2012 at 07:03 PM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List