Little thoughts for a big minds.

chicken wing 05/11/12
flash card part 2 05/11/12
flash cards part 3 05/11/12
Flash cards part 1 05/10/12
poem 03/20/12
Books 02/24/12
TV 02/02/12
Take your pick 01/31/12
Goals 01/20/12
wiki 12/16/11
Thankful 12/14/11
Blogging 11/09/11
To ban or not to ban 10/05/11
Fox Run Park 09/29/11
MATH 09/23/11
Funniest Thing 09/13/11
Rachel’s Challenge 09/09/11
7 Facts 08/30/11

Chinese Food!
My topic for the world history fair is ancient chinese food and how it inspired today's modern chinese food like what we eat. I have learned a lot like that rice was the first grain farmed in China, and that the Chinese people weren't introduced to bread until 1200 A.D. and that they hadn't been intoduced to wheat until about 5 or 10 years before. I think that my research and writing my paper has gone well but my question is sometimes a little bit hard to answer because I find different information that would be really useful if only my topic is a littl e closer to that than what it is at now. I don't know if I am ready, I still have a lot of preparing to do and getting pictures. The thing that I am the most nervous about is my musem display because I am still not quite sure what to make; I have an idea but I am not completely sure if that is what I want to do. I think that the World history fair has provided some stress on everyone because we all really want to get a good grade because this is one of the biggest projects of the year so there is a lot of pressure. I hope that my project especially my musem display turns out well. I am planning on making something like clay potstickers and rice balls for my musem display.
Article posted April 16, 2012 at 06:20 PM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

I like math class the best.