This Guy

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Veggie Omelet with Berries

This article is about how breakfast can help maintain weight loss and even reduce lead poisoning.  What is the healthiest breakfast?  According to Oz Garcia, a celebrity nutritionist, an omelet made with two organic egg whites, one egg yolk, spinach and tomatoes, with a half-cup of organic berries on the side.  Eating protein will help reduce cravings and hunger throughout the day.

I'm deeply interested by this because I've always been looking for a good breakfast to eat while being able to maintain a good weight.  I'm somewhat of a body builder, so I have to watch what I take in.  I believe that this meal will help me crush the cravings I have during the day.  Hopefully, it'll help me with increasing my metabolism.

Sifferlin, A. (2012, April 10). Veggie omelet with berries. Retrieved from [LINK] 

Article posted April 16, 2012 at 10:44 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I live for martial arts