Copyright (c) 2014 by Breanna D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Breanna D -- Blogmeister

about me -

by Breanna D teacher: Melanie Transue

Summer
April freewrite
The sun is shining. The temperature is nintey degrees. the birds are chirping. This is summer. This is my favorite time of the year. This is because there is no school, it is the perfect time to farm and it is a great time to be outside.
First of all there is no school in the summer. This is a long awaited part of the year for most people. Some of the things you can do are swim, fish, and go boating. These things you can do when you are in school.
Another thing is it is a great time for farming. This is the best time because all of the crops have the time and warmth to grow. This is also good because it is warm and you don't have to freeze your hands off while you are working.
Finally the summer is a great time to be outside. This is when all of the animals are out. This is the time you should be outside also. This is when you can smell the fresh cut grass. This time of year you will see farmers in their tractors out working their fields.
In conclusion, summer is the best time of the year. This is because there is no school, good farming weather and finally it is just a good time to be outside. The next time you are thinking about what your favorite time of year is give summer a thought.
Article posted April 16, 2012 at 09:08 AM • comment (8) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

You said it all man. Summer is awesome. Your blog was very accurate; I cant wait.
Posted May 28, 2012 at 05:23 PM by • Brett W
I think I like summer because of the same reasons you do. Especially the no school part.
Posted May 24, 2012 at 06:30 AM by • Christopher C
I Can't wait till summer either. Nice blog!
Posted May 9, 2012 at 07:46 AM by • Makenna E
Good job Blaise, can't wait for summer either.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 07:24 AM by • Dillon M
Great job Blaise! I can't wait for the beginning of summer!
Posted May 4, 2012 at 07:23 AM by • Kali C.
Wow Blaise, I'm trying to forget how awesome summer is and you are reminding me of how fun it is.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 07:18 AM by • Gianni F
I also love summer! I agree that it is the best time of year.
Posted May 3, 2012 at 02:25 PM by • Jessica Ackley
I can't wait for summer. Thank Blaise, you made me miss it even more =P
Posted April 30, 2012 at 07:17 PM by • Haley S