A Chat With The Big Cat-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

This article discusses the launch of a project that is intended to link the eastern and western hemisphere through implementing an advanced telecommunications system in Iraq. This article is so interesting and surprising because for years as a result of dictatorship Iraq has been isolated from the rest of the world and far behind in the field of technology.  This extensive project would not only reconnect Iraq with the rest of the world it would also put them at the forefront of worldly telecommunications.  This article is also intriguing to me because a few members of my family work in telecommunications and I have always found the field extremely interesting.

Pfanner, E. (2012, April 15). Iraq emerges from isolation as telecommunications hub. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted April 15, 2012 at 06:57 PM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

In my spare time I am an avid football player. I devote most of my free time to football and I love every minute of it. Aside from school and football I like to think of myself a your normal teenage boy. I like going to parties and spending time with my boys. I also enjoy lacrosse, basketball, and paintball.