Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan K -- Blogmeister

-

by Ryan K teacher: Melanie Transue

Be Confident On Who You Are!
April Freewrite:

Assumptions-something that is accepted as true, but has no proof. Do you ever think that people are making assumptions of you? I always believe people think of me as a different person, but actually don't know the true me!
Don't you hate when you're walking through the hall and you see people watching you walk by? I hate this feeling with a passion. It makes you feel like there is something wrong with you and that you're not as good as them. I think that everybody is the same though. It doesn't matter on your race or your grades, or even the sports you do. Everybody should be treated exactly the same!
You should also be yourself and not let people make assumptions about you on how you dress. Everybody should be confident about themselves and let them express themselves how they want! It doesn't matter if you wear bright clothes, dark clothes, crazy clothes, or simple clothes. All that matters is what is in the inside.
Article posted April 15, 2012 at 06:09 PM • comment (7) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

You're totally right! I hate that feeling. And just like you said, everyone should be treated exactly the same.
Posted May 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM by • Kayla J
Lauren you are so right!!! Nobody can control who they are or where they come from and sometimes it seems that people forget that its ok for someone to be different than they are.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 09:40 AM by • Mackenzie J
The feeling is terrible I agree. Though, I always try to see things in their perspective. If they are so perfect themselves why are they wasting there time on picking apart everyone else? How do they really feel about themselves?
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:49 AM by • Olivia V
I agree so much with everything I just read. You're right it doesn't matter what you wear, or anything else just who you really are.
Posted May 3, 2012 at 02:21 PM by • Jessica Ackley
I love the blog you did Lauren. It also makes me feel weird when people look at me in the hall to.
Posted May 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM by • Emily K
Words of wisdom. Yeah Lauren, I feel that ALL the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one! (:
Posted May 2, 2012 at 07:50 PM by • Haley S
The definition and example you gave is really true. I agree about when people watch you walk through the halls it makes me feel weird.
Posted April 27, 2012 at 08:27 AM by • Blaise C