ASU Fear the Fork

Ernest Green
My reaction to the movie was anger and I was sad. I thought it was so wrong that whites could look at colored people and think that they r so bad just because they r different. And sad that blacks were treated so bad and hit and made fun of. If I was a white person back then I would be friends with them and if someone would say something bad about them I would stick up for them. If I was a black I would defiantly fight back no matter what happens. I am glad that things have changed because I wouldn’t know what the world would be like if we didn’t have rippers or Obama. there is other discrimination going on in the world like people that where black they are considered Goth or people that don’t have a large verity of cloths there concerned poor. The first video has the actual students talking about what happened.
Article posted April 15, 2012 at 02:10 PM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I like to play football.