I would love to hear a speech about "Why Teenagers and kids should NOT watch adult movies and shows". I peersonally think these movies anad shows are very inapropriate to kids for three reasons. First of all these kids bring this stuff the movie or show is showing them to school.So they are basically copying what the movie or show is doing.  The parents of that child should remember if they bring that stuff to school, then the kid will get in trouble. Secondly, children shouldn't even be viewing that stuff. Lastly, I think parents should have locks on the television or computer so their kid shouldn't be watching that stuff. Here are the three reasons why i think Kids and Teenagers should not watch adult programing.

Article posted April 14, 2012 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

Ya that is a good topic to do. But a lot of documentaries are very adult but I know what you mean! I just like being difficult!
Posted April 21, 2012 at 04:35 PM by • Isabella L.