Copyright (c) 2014 by Linsey D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Linsey D -- Blogmeister

-

by Linsey D teacher: Melanie Transue

April Freewrite

Do you have a Facebook? Have you ever done a survey because you're absolutely bored out of your mind and have nothing better to do? For my April freewrite I chose to do a facebook survey.

What are five ways to win your heart?
-flowers
-watching romantic movies together
-taking me out
-being comfortable with eachother through anything
-kisses in the rain

What is something you feel strongly about?
-Teen pregnancy.I feel that if you take the risk of getting pregnant you have to handle the responsibilty of handling the baby and if you can't handle it, put it up for adoption. Do anything but get an abortion because killing a baby is morally wrong.

Is their a book you love?
-Anything by Sarah Dessen, but my favorite book by her is Someone Like You.

What are your five pet peeves?
-pen clicking
-when someone chews their gum like a cow
-when people talk crap
-liars
-cheaters

How important do you think education is?
-I think education is one of the most important things in someone's life. If you don't get a good education you could very possibly not go far in life.

Tell me about your family.
-I'm not close with any of my family at all, except for my little sister and cousin.

Who are some guys you find attractive?
-Channing Tatem
-all the boys from One Direction

Are you proud of anything?-winning the gold at dance competition.

How do you hope your future will be like?
- I want to have two children and live in the country with my family. I also want to become an Elementary School Teacher.

What are three movies you want to see?
-Titanic 3D
-The Lucky One
-The Bully

Is their a quote you live by?
-"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 07:52 PM • comment (2) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Linsey that was a good idea for a blog. I also loved your answers(:
Posted May 8, 2012 at 02:32 PM by • Alexis D
Linsey, I love your answers, and your attention getter! Also, Channing Tatum is the cutestttt boy in the world!<3 (;
Posted May 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM by • Kyrston S