There are only about 30 days left of the school year. Yeah!! I can hardly wait for the end of the school year. I am looking forward to summer break and the things I will do during summer break. I am looking forward to summer camp, no school, spending time with my family and friends and other stuff. Every year I go to summer camp with my boy scout troop. It is very very fun because of the activities and the time I get to spend with my friends. My favorite activities are shot gunning, rifle shooting, and swimming. I also like going to Breckenridge for the fourth of July. It is fun and I get to spend time with my family when I go. Last year my friend was there with his family too. We happened to stay at the same lodge and got to hang out. Breckenridge also has fantabulous fireworks for the fourth of July.
I also like being able to sleep in and not having to worry about going to school or doing homework. Now that I know there are only about 30 days left I am counting down until there is no more school!
Article posted April 13, 2012 at 06:58 PM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List