Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

The
I don't think I'm an animal or nature person, but I'm going to write about it anyways.Here's a story my mom told me: One time, when my mom was at a parking lot, she saw a deer and she freaked out( this was at Target) and she thought it was a moose. She said it was towering over our car and she didn't know what to do. Luckily she was in her car. Then, she slowly backed away. A bunch of people said that she was crazy because the deer would attack. To her advantage, it didn't. I find that funny. Hopefully, when I'm older I don't see a deer( or moose, as my mom says).
Article posted April 13, 2012 at 04:22 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.