Copyright (c) 2014 by elmonkey1999 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
elmonkey1999 -- Blogmeister

EL MONKEY-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by elmonkey1999 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Mentoring

In my opinion, a good mentor is a wise and trusted counselor or teacher. Mentors are helpful in many ways. For instance, mentors enhance training and career development, influence attitudes and professional outlook, and increases peoples self confidence. Here are some qualities of a mentor. They are willing to share skills, knowledge and expertise, authentic, personally involved, listens to your ideas, continues to learn and grow, assumes you’re great, and builds you up. A good example of a mentor is Elijah. He was Elisha’s mentor and taught him how to be a strong prophet throughout life and sharing God’s word.  

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 08:49 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I love playing guitar and singing! I also love volleyball and am currently on a club volleyball team. My FAVORITE animal is a monkey!