When Panina went downstairs she discovered that it was the evil queen's men trying to find Brianna, because the creatures in this world aren't supposed to let humans into their houses or talk to them. Brianna had broken the law. So Panina goes up to Brianna's room and says, "Brianna we gotta get outta here fast. Some men keep looking for you. They keep saying 'She's gotta be frozen, because she broke the number 1 law' I have no idea what their talking about can you please tell me what it might be about?" After Panina finishes talking Brianna says, "Panina they are saying that, because I wasn't supposed to talk to you or let you in my house, but I did. So, I must pay the price. I am so sorry and those men are the queen's evil hench men. I need to get you outta here before they discover you and if they do I could be killed all, because I let you in my house."

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 06:58 PM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List