5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

I don't want one waffle... I NEED TWELVE!

I think that I would change the title to....(suspense)....... The Great Space Race!

I would call it this because they are racing Xaafuun's men to the space port and then on to Skreepia to save the helpless ooman bing adults! (Except for the Webbs because Grady is a kid and the Seargent is a poop, I explained why in my blog that has no name and I wrote it on 10/24.)  Also after they got the ship of of Helibeizia the Skreeps were chasing Jack and Isadora around the saucer. If I had been part of the book I would've torn Xaafuun and her crew to shreds=http://

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment (2) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Yes it does!! Thank you very much!
Posted May 14, 2012 at 03:28 PM by • LittleAnne
i agree with you and your title explains your thinking very well. good job! :)
Posted April 12, 2012 at 02:13 PM by • Junie B. Jones