Copyright (c) 2014 by TJT97 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TJT97 -- Blogmeister

TJT97 blog page-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by TJT97 teacher: Rob Jacklin

When I went to JA Biztown last week I was the CFO for the radio station. I made all of the checks and bills for my company. When we needed to make a deposit I went to the bank and did that too. I even got a phone=http://  I also got to say what are profit was at the end of the day. I bought a soda and popcorn while I was there also. The phone at our radio was consantly ringing for song requests and KJAR 11 the TV station telling us to stop the music so they could do another advertisment. AGAIN. Anyways I had so much fun and my hand was falling off at the end of the day!! Well that's all I can think of right know! BYE!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM • comment • Reads 134 • Return to Blog List

Hey,I love hanging with my friends and family. I also love God and I love chocolate! Who doesn't!I have a dog and a guinea pig!! I also love sports like basketball and soccer!! Well that's pretty much me!! Thanks for reading and God bless your day!!