Copyright (c) 2014 by purplegirrafes2313 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
purplegirrafes2313 -- Blogmeister

About Me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by purplegirrafes2313 teacher: Rob Jacklin
JA Biztown!!!!! 04/12/12
Jesus 03/16/12
It's The Little Things 02/24/12
My First Phone 02/23/12
Magic!!! 02/17/12
My Pets 02/16/12

When I went to JA Biztown last week I was the CFO for the radio station. I made all of the checks and bills for my company. When we needed to make a deposit I went to the bank and did that too. I even got a phone=http://  I also got to say what are profit was at the end of the day. I bought a soda and popcorn while I was there also. The phone at our radio was consantly ringing for song requests and KJAR 11 the TV station telling us to stop the music so they could do another advertisment. AGAIN. Anyways I had so much fun and my hand was falling off at the end of the day!! Well that's all I can think of right know! BYE!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM • comment • Reads 141 • Return to Blog List

Hi,I like hanging out with friends, spending time with family. I have 2 dogs. I play basketball and soccer I also dance and play guitar. My favorite colors are red and purple! I love Jesus. My favorite dessert is brownies.