Copyright (c) 2014 by crazycajun#7 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
crazycajun#7 -- Blogmeister

Crazycajun #7

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by crazycajun#7

teacher: Rob Jacklin

JA Biztown

When I went to JA Biztown last week I was the CFO for the radio station. I made all of the checks and bills for my company. When we needed to make a deposit I went to the bank and did that too. I even got a phone=http://  I also got to say what are profit was at the end of the day. I bought a soda and popcorn while I was there also. The phone at our radio was consantly ringing for song requests and KJAR 11 the TV station telling us to stop the music so they could do another advertisment. AGAIN. Anyways I had so much fun and my hand was falling off at the end of the day!! Well that's all I can think of right know! BYE!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List