Copyright (c) 2014 by Elepo00 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elepo00 -- Blogmeister

Elepo00 Favorites -

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Elepo00 teacher: Rob Jacklin

On March 26, 2012 me and my class went to JA  Biztown.  I was the Sales Associate at the Smoke House Market.  I was at the cash register.  I was selling popcorn, soda , straws, and cookies.  You would get a paycheck and bring it to the bank.  then you hade money to spend.  I went to Monsanto and got slime.  Then I went to De Smet and did a math lesson.  Then I went to mastercard and got a debit card.  Then I went to work again.  I worked with Ethan and Luke. Emma was my CEO.  I got fresh cookies out of the oven from Patrick and Sophia.  I got soda from Olivia and Clay.  Andrew was my CFO.  At the middle of the lunch break I broke the cash register.  I think my JA Biztown expierince was very fun.  I wish I could go back again. 

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 108 • Return to Blog List

My name is Elepo00 and I like sports. I play baseball, basketball, soccer,and flag football. My favorite football player is Tim Tebow. My nickname is Elepo00 because my favorite number 00 and my friends call me ellepo half elephant half hippo.