Copyright (c) 2014 by BigCheese131 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BigCheese131 -- Blogmeister

BigCheese131 a rounded wedge of thoughts -

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by BigCheese131 teacher: Rob Jacklin

When I first walked into JA Biztown I thought it was a little small,but then I got to my buisness I thought it was a little better.Then we all went to go listen to the speeches that was probaly my least favorite part. After that I had my brake and cashed in my paycheck.

I was very happy my friend had the same break time as me my friend also worked in the same buisness as me. I was  a receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a

receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a bear with my friend it was fun. After my lunch break I went back to work. When the day was over we had the end of the day speak and made our buisness clean and then left. I had a great time a JA Biztown it was really fun. I really want to go back!!!!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 117 • Return to Blog List

Hi, I'm BigCheese131 I am a goalie for a hockey team. My favorite food is bacon. My favorite color is purple. I have a dog and two cats. I love my family.Bye