Copyright (c) 2014 by OliveLovesOwls Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
OliveLovesOwls -- Blogmeister

The Love of Owls

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by OliveLovesOwls teacher: Rob Jacklin

My spring break

For spring break i went to Flordia. We drove because my grampa drove here a long time ago to vist and flew home. It was a long drive but we made it! When we got to flordia it was about 10:00 but we were so hiper we decided to take a swim. Whenever we go to Flordia we always go to the beach. After the beach we usually go shopping with my cousin. Then after that we go to my Uncle Bob's house and have dinner and swim. Sometimes my cousin and I have a sleepover at my grandma or her grandma's house. We went to a restrant that was right by the ocean, it was really good! We went to the beach and found some shells but the best shells were at the shell shop. After we spent 7 days we flew home on two airplanes. When we finally got home we all went to bed, we were really tired!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I am olivelovesowls. I love owls, listening to music, and playing sports. My favorite color is yellow, orange, green, and pink. I hate olives, and when people act sixteen when they are not kinda like my sister.