Noels View on English Topics-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson

Something ridiculous that makes me happy is getting tattos. It makes me happy because I love the way they look. I like the way that you can get wheatever you want and to you it means so much . my last tatto is so far my fav . i wouldnt be suprized if my whole body is covered by the time im 30 :P i used to love pericing but grew out of that.
Article posted April 12, 2012 at 08:41 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

My name is Noel Gonzalez. I'm 24 years old attending McLeod Adult Ed trying to achieve my Mature Student Diploma. I'm Spanish from El Salvador and a seasonal construction worker. My hobbies are fixing cars, being a handyman around the house and walking my 2 year old Pitbull, Honcho.