Copyright (c) 2014 by tellytubby738 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
tellytubby738 -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by tellytubby738 teacher: Rob Jacklin

This year,I went to J.A. Biztown to learn how life is like for an adult for a day (two hours). We get these pins, the colors are yellow, red, and green.If your color lights up, it is your break. Everyone gets two breaks. One 20 minute break. One for a 30 minute break. The people with yellow pins get the first break. Red get the second break. Green get the third break. My pin color was green, so I had the last break. On your breaks you get to buy things from other stores. There was not very good stuff to buy so I only bought one thing. I was a beverage manager of the Smokehouse Market. It was easy and fun because all you have to do is give people drinks, but I was starting to get nervous when the soda cooler was running out of Dr. Pepper. I had to sweep the floor, and wipe the tables too. The food managers ran out of cookie dough, and the J.A Biztown helpers and staff ran out of cookie dough. J.A Biztown was really fun, and I might want to go again another time!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 08:07 AM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List