Copyright (c) 2014 by Domestic_Burrito Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Domestic_Burrito -- Blogmeister

Domestic's special burrito-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Domestic_Burrito teacher: Rob Jacklin
JA BIZTOWN 04/12/12
viral videos 03/13/12
Snow 02/23/12

A little while ago, my 5th grade class went to JA Biztown!!! At JA Biztown everyone got to pick a job and do what grownups had to do in that job for one day. It was a great expierence that I will remember for the rest of my life.JA Biztown showed how hard you have to work in different jobs and JA also gave me a feel of all the jobs.At JA I was the CFO of Bank of America.I chose that job because I am good with numbers.Thanks to JA,I think I might have a potential for being a CFO, I really like  being the CFO. JA was a great expierence,I would love to do it again.

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 07:54 AM • comment • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List

Hi, I am eleven years old and live in Missouri. I enjoy sports,(mainly basketball and golf)and I also like hanging out with friends.