I learned that we use a lot of energy in 2010 now that we play video games go on facebook. We have microwaves ovens... We have a lot! Insilation Conserves insilition inside. It collects energy so its warmer inside. To be safe from energy you should stick things in outlets, have things plugged in when your not using them, dont put things on top of cords and have things near electrical wires. Trees give us less carbon then everything. Houses usemost carbon.
Article posted April 11, 2012 at 02:13 PM • comment (1) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

Hi Marley,

I see you chose to write your answers in paragraph form. That's cool. Can you please elaborate on your answers to include more of the details? Maybe instead of one paragraph for all four questions, write one paragraph for each question. That would be better.

For number 1 can you please share some of the results? Especially share how much CO2 emissions were typical in the 1930's versus in the 2010's!

For number 2 can you share what you learned about the pyramid and how insulation helps keep them cool? How does that relate to use here in WA?

For number three share all of the safety tips in that house.

For number 4 you should list some of the fuels and how much CO2 they give off versus how much it costs to use them. That would be much more helpful.
Posted April 16, 2012 at 05:57 PM by • Mr. G