Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

I learned that energy is used for a lot of things!! Energy is used all day! It charges phones, batteries, cars, and much more!! Even if your phone charger car charger(etc.) is plugged in but the other end isn't charging anything energy just runs out and you are wasting energy!!:( that's not good.
Article posted April 11, 2012 at 02:07 PM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Hi Bradyn,

Great start! I like your idea to start with an introductory paragraph before you answer the questions!

Here are some tips for answering the questions:

For number 1 can you please share some of the results? Especially share how much CO2 emissions were typical in the 1930's versus in the 2010's!

For number 2 can you share what you learned about the pyramid and how insulation helps keep them cool? How does that relate to use here in WA?

For number three share all of the safety tips in that house.

For number 4 you should list some of the fuels and how much CO2 they give off versus how much it costs to use them. That would be much more helpful.
Posted April 16, 2012 at 05:58 PM by • Mr. G

Period 1